- Small form RJ45 footprint design
- IDC punch down
- 180 degree termination
- Supports 10 gigabit ethernet
- 360 degree shielding protects against crosstalk
- Suitable for patch panel and faceplate mounting
- 360 degree screen die cast housing
OPTiFab CAT6A unshielded twist pair (UTP) keystone jacks conform to class EA performance. They follow industry standard keystone jack footprint and the small design makes them ideal for high density applications.
Each keystone jack is available with a wiring diagram and conductor protection cap, and can be supplied in black or white variants. A compact design with punching sequence direction marks on the side of the keystone jack.