FIELD INSTALLABLE CONNECTOR - ST
An ST type FIC is a widely used fibre optic connector in FTTx that does not need epoxy or polishing. The pre-assembled and factory terminated connectors can be installed within 2 minutes using simple tools and can be recycled several times. The ST type is a small design with great details and high technology.
All the parts are made from Ultem to withstand high temperatures and external shocks. It is available in several configurations to fit many different applications for single mode, multi mode and APC applications. The APC connector is designed to provide superior return loss without sacrificing insertion loss.
- No epoxy or polishing required
- Only two pre-assembled parts
- Quick and easy fibre termination
- High success rate of connections
- Featuring a unique integral v-groove release key for increased efficiency