Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
The OSVFL300E is an efficient and low cost basic fiber test tool, able to both find fiber faults and identify fibers in an optical network during, and after installation.
01. Finding breaks, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables.
02. Finding any faults in OTDR dead zone
03. End-to-end visual fiber identification
- Constant & stable output power
- Special laser driven circuit design, making sure the laser output power remains constant
- Low battery warning
- Long battery life(up to 40 hours with AAA batteries)
- Operates either in CW or Pulsed mode
- Pocket sized and light weight, easy to use