DOME FIBRE OPTIC SPLICE CLOSURE
Optifab MECH series Dome closuresbenefit from a mechanical cable sealing system for ease installation and re-entry. The cable seals have a unique rubber buffer system, available for varied fibre cable diameters, especially suited for FTTx and outside plant applications. The Dome is manufactured from high impact plasticizing materials, together with stainless steel and silicone accessories,overall the closure provides practical splicing solutions.
The varied silicone rubber sealing options are designed for use with any cable construction (loosetube, buffer, central core tube, and ribbon), in most environments (aerial, pedestal, direct burial, manhole), and for numerous splice applications (express, tap-off, branch, and repair). The vulcanized sealing rubber plugs can be customized for suit various fibre cables.
- Manufactured from plasticizing materials and chemical agents to improve, ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation for, increase of service life.
- Base-to-dome seals are of a mechanical nature for ease of installation and re-entry.
- The splice trays are hinged for accessibility.
- Inner metallic and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
- No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.