FC PATCH CORD
FC to FC Fibre Patch Cord with Single-Mode 9/125 Duplex Cables are terminated with FC fibre optic connectors on both ends (FC-FC) or FC connector at one end and SC or LC or or MU or ST or MTRJ connector at the other end. Ferrule Connectors (\”FC\”) utilize a screw-on coupling type to be used in high-vibration environments and are commonly used for datacom, telecom, measurement equipment and single-mode lasers. They are slowly becoming less common in today\’s expanding fibre optic world.
Our fibre optic cable assemblies are terminated with state-of-the-art connectors, which are available in any combination of SC, LC, FC, ST, MU, MTRJ or E2000 with PC, UPC or APC polish types to meet your standard or bespoke requirement. Our fibre optic cable assemblies have been geometrically inspected with interferometers and tested with automated insertion loss and reflection test equipment to ensure exceptional performance.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss;
- High environmental stability;
- Available fibre cable diameters: Φ0.9, Φ2.0, Φ3.0mm;
- Simplex, duplex or multi-fibre
- Connector Types: LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000
- Fibre cores: Simplex, Duplex, 4 fibres, 6 fibres, 8 fibres, 12 fibres, 24 fibres, 48 fibres etc.
- Fibre Mode: Singlemode (G.652), Multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4)
- Ferrule Interface Type: UPC to UPC, APC to APC, APC to UPC
- Good Exchange Ability
- Good Durability
- High temperature stability
- Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications