LC Patch Cord
LC to LC Fibre Patch Cord with Single-Mode 9/125 Duplex Cables are terminated with LC fibre optic connectors on both ends (LC-LC) or LC connector at one end and LC or FC or ST or E2000 connector at the other end.. Called Lucent Connectors, Little Connectors or Local Connectors, these snap-in connectors are typically used for high density connections and are compatible with plug-and-play devices such as SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
Our fibre optic cable assemblies are terminated with state-of-the-art connectors, which are available in any combination of SC, LC, FC, ST, MU, MTRJ or E2000 with PC, UPC or APC polish types to meet your standard or bespoke requirement. Our fibre optic cable assemblies have been geometrically inspected with interferometers and tested with automated insertion loss and reflection test equipment to ensure exceptional performance.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss;
- High environmental stability;
- Available fibre cable diameters: Φ0.9, Φ2.0, Φ3.0mm;
- Simplex, duplex or multi-fibre
- Connector Types: LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000
- Fibre cores: Simplex, Duplex, 4 fibres, 6 fibres, 8 fibres, 12 fibres, 24 fibres, 48 fibres etc.
- Fibre Mode: Singlemode (G.652), Multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4)
- Ferrule Interface Type: UPC to UPC, APC to APC, APC to UPC
- Good exchangeability; Good Durability
- High temperature stability
- Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications