SC PATCH CORD
SC Fibre Patch Cords with Single-Mode 9/125 Duplex / Simplex Cables are terminated with SC fibre optic connectors on both ends (SC-SC) or SC connector at one end and LC or FC or ST or E2000 connector at the other end. Referred to as Subscriber Connectors, Square Connectors or Standard Connectors, these push-pull connectors are the most common choice for FTTH (fibre to the home) applications in use for Datacom and Telcom; most GBIC modules also require this connector type.
Our fibre optic cable assemblies are terminated with state-of-the-art connectors, which are available in any combination of SC, LC, FC, ST, MU, MTRJ or E2000 with PC, UPC or APC polish types to meet your standard or bespoke requirement. Our fibre optic cable assemblies have been geometrically inspected with interferometers and tested with automated insertion loss and reflection test equipment to ensure exceptional performance.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss;
- High environmental stability;
- Available fibre cable diameters: Φ0.9, Φ2.0, Φ3.0mm;
- Simplex, duplex or multi-fibre
- Connector Types: LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000
- Fibre cores: Simplex, Duplex, 4 fibres, 6 fibres, 8 fibres, 12 fibres, 24 fibres, 48 fibres etc.
- Fibre Mode: Singlemode (G.652), Multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4)
- Ferrule Interface Type: UPC to UPC, APC to APC, APC to UPC
- Good exchange ability; Good Durability
- High temperature stability
- Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications