SECURE LOCK LC CONNECTORS
SECURE-LC Keyed offers mechanical network security for organizationsdesiring to segregate networks for privacy or security concerns. The unique adaptor lock mechanism isdesigned for preventing accidental fibre disconnection of important channel links. The adaptor housing is moulded in one piece, giving enhanced precision, structure, and reliable performance. Used with any SECURE-LC connector.
- Prevent unauthorized changes – OPTIFABs Secure Lock LC connectivity solution is designed to prevent unauthorized or inadvertent changes to cabling networks in highly sensitive applications such as data enters, telecom rooms, enterprise networks including financial, educational, IT and military networks, where multiple physical layer access classifications are critical
- Secure Lock connectors offer a unique tamper proof solution – OPTIFABs unique tamper proof Secure Lock LC connectivity solution is compatible and can be fitted to any industry-standard LC ports in active network equipment, patch panels and customer premise equipment. OPTIFABs Secure Lock LC solution is available in Pigtail, Patchcord and Multi-fibre cable formats.
- The efficient Optifab Secure Lock LC design accommodates high density patching applications. Optifab Secure Lock products are ideal to secure physical layer control in Military and Federal networking, Video Broadcast and highly sensitive data-center markets.
- Easy extraction with a matching colour-coded tool – The locking SecureLockLC connectors can only be unplugged using a matching colour-coded extraction tool. These keyed tools allow automatic de-latching of the SecureLockLC connector from the port, limiting physical disturbance of adjacent live circuit connections. Access to empty or unassigned ports can be prevented with the use of similarly keyed colour coded SecureLockLC Port Blockers.
- The SecureLock LC extraction tools allow for easy manual connector removal even from high density patch panels and are colour coded to match the connector key type. The connectors plug into both duplex and quad adaptors.
- Complimenting the SecureLockLC connectors, OPTIFAB also provides SecureLockLC Locking Port Plugs acting as locking dust caps enabling empty LC ports to be locked out, preventing the unauthorized insertion of a cable assembly or connector. The port plugs can be disconnected in the same way as the SecureLockLC connector simply by using the appropriate keyed extraction tool.