SPLICE ON CONNECTOR
OPTiLite’s connector termination system allows for unsurpassed performance and flexibility in the field. This new “splice-on” connector (SOC) eliminates the need for field polishing and significantly improves the quality of the termination and installation time required. OPTiLites factory polished ferrules with pre-cleaved fibre stubs are spliced onto the field fibre utilizing OPTiLite’s proprietary ferrule holder and fusion splicer. The connector is easily assembled by using a process that requires minimal skill or training. These connectors are optimal for use in data center applications.
- Compliant with IEX51754-4, KS C6974(F04), JIS C5973(F04)
- Compliant with Telcordia GR-326-core
- Able to terminate the fibre with a connector in the field
- Unnecessary nof extra connection as joining point is located inside of connector
- Higher quality, better insertion loss and return loss
- Easy to assemble with one step system